Shirley Temple is anÂ is an American film and television actress, singer, dancer, autobiographer, and former U.S. Ambassador to Ghana and Czechoslovakia.Â Shirley Temple starred in more than 40 movies and even won an Oscar in 1935.Â She also know as the girl who had the most adorable bouncy curls at that time. With her blonde bouncy curls and unforgettable dimples, she won the affection of millions of Americans.
Shirley Temple curls really adored by many girls in all over the world. Many girls desired with her bouncy curls, then almost of them opted spiral perms hair.Â The bouncy Shirley Temple curls are a classic look that requires little effort to achieve but may take some time, depending on the length and thickness ofÂ hair. Besides with spiral perms, to get Shirley Temple curls you can follow the D.I.Y technique with flex-rod curlers below :
The equipment that you will need :
- Fine comb
- Flex-rod curlers
- Hair spray
To create :
- Apply mousse generously onto slightly damp hair, combing it through the hair from root to tip.
- Using a fine-toothed comb, brush your hair and divide it into four sections. Tie or clip three of the sections.
- Take a one-inch section of hair from the loose section and hold it out away from your head at a 45-degree angle. Wrap the ends of the hair around a flex-rod curler. Continue wrapping in a tight spiral pattern until the entire strand is wrapped.
- Bend the ends of the rod to secure the hair on the rod and keep the rod close to the scalp.
- Continue wrapping strands around the rods until all the hair has been wrapped.
- Allow your hair to dry completely either by keeping the curling rods in overnight or by using a blow dryer.
- Bend the rods back into their original shape and unwrap each strand one at a time. Start with the rods on the back of your head, making your way toward your face.
- Comb your fingers through your curls to separate them. Style and shape the curls around the face. To achieve the Shirley Temple look and get tighter, fatter curls, combine several curls into one by twisting them around your finger.
- Spray the finished look with hairspray to keep your curls in place.
- Flex-rod curlers come in various sizes. For a look closer to Shirley Temple curls, use the larger rods.
- If curling your hair right after washing, towel dry your hair thoroughly. Wet hair will take a longer time to dry and set in the curlers.
Now, you know how to make Shirley Temple curls. Make you take the notes and do it correctly.Â One of celebrity on the red carpet that ever wears this curls is Rihanna.Â Rihannaâ€™sÂ Shirley Temple curls are wild and funky. It gives a plain outfit just the right amount of edge. This curls is about fullness and teased to its maximum volume. This is not a tame look, the wilder and bigger theÂ better!