Braid is the most popular hairstyles nowadays.Â There are so many variations of braid styles, and it is including micro braid styles.Â Micro braids are more popular among the African-American female folk. This kind of hairstyle is mainly done to add a sophisticated and well tamed look to the hair. Â Micro braids, sometimes referred to as invisible braids, are very tiny braids. These braids are braided from the scalp to a certain point and then left unbraided on the ends.
The micro braid styles is relatively easy to have done. This versatile hairstyle can be styled in a variety of ways. This braiding process takes hours to achieve, but if cared for properly, they can last for months. Therefore, it is easiest and most desired to have someone else perform the braiding. Â Micro braids can vary in size and length. They can be styled in many different ways to fit an individual’s personal style. Hair extensions can be found at beauty supply stores, or the braider may supply them for a price.
How to Make Micro Braids :
- Shampoo and condition your hair well and allow it to air dry.
- When the hair is completely dry, comb it with a wide toothed comb to open all the knots. Then, comb with a fine toothed brush.
- Divide your hair by making a partition at the middle of your scalp. On both the halves, divide the hair in small sections.
- Hold each section with a rubber band or clip to keep them separate from each other.
- Try to keep the width of all the sections equal.
- Take the hair section in front.
- Divide it into three smaller sections.
- Hold the ones on the sides with your fingers.
- Make the left section of hair cross over the right.
- By doing this, you will get the left section at the middle and the middle section of hair on the left side.
- Now, move the right section over the present middle section of hair.
- As a result, you will have the right hair section in the middle, left section on the right side and the middle section on the left side.
- This completes the first braid.
- Follow the instructions on making braids till you reach the end of the hair section.
- Hold it with a rubber band.
- This completes the first micro braid on your hair. Repeat these instructions on each section of hair separately.
The Micro Braid Styles for Women
Because micro braid styles are so thin and flexible, they can be styled into versions of many traditional hairstyles. Anything from a simple ponytail or up-do to a head full of curls can be created from micro braids. Think of your microbraids as you would your ordinary hair when considering styles; curl them with a curling iron or curlers, for example, or put them up with different hair accessories.