Today, there are many permanent and temporary hair dye colors available. If you want to dye your hair, you must choose which one is suitable for you.Â Consider according to the color of your eyes and your skin before you start coloring. If you have blue eyes and fair skin then medium copper brown hair color might be very suitable for you.Â Copper and brown itself is the colors are popular among women. This color is not a color thatâ€™s too flashy, but elegant and pretty at the same time.Â So thereâ€™s no harm if this color into your choice later.
There are several products that you can choose to get this medium copper brown hair color, such as:
- L’oreal Superior Preference Fade-Defying Color & Shine Medium Copper Brown.
- Â Avon Advance Techniques Professional Hair Colour – 5.4 Medium Copper Brown.
- John Frieda 5C Brilliant BrunetteÂ® Medium Copper Brown.
If you already decide which the product to use, and you need directions to dye. below steps are given to you.
- The first step you need to concentrate on is, picking medium copper brown hair color for your hair. If you are coloring your hair for the first time, make sure you choose something related to your original hair color, as a drastic change in the color wouldn’t be advisable, to be on the safer side.
- Then you can start the process of learning to color hair, by wearing the gloves and covering your neck area with a towel. Make sure you cover the entire your neck hairline with the towel as you might accidentally color your neck as well. You can wear an old piece of clothing which can be discarded.
- Use some petroleum jelly on the outline as well, to keep your skin from staining. This is usually a better option than covering yourself with towels, as the color can stain fabric as well. So, make sure you apply jelly where the towel is not reachable.
- Now, to start dyeing the hair, add the dye and other ingredients to the plastic bowls, and mix well. Then, with the help of combs and hair clips, make sections of your hair such as left, right, top and back and clip them together. Make sure you read the instructions on the packet carefully.
- Gradually remove the clip from each required section and dye each carefully. While dyeing, follow a pattern, from the deep roots to the ends.
- After coloring each section, you should not disturb the color for a particular duration of time, so cover each section with foil and clip it together. Now, wipe off the excess dye on your neck and forehead with a wet towel and wait for the desired time.
- Wash your hair with warm water and shampoo, rinse it more than twice to remove extra color, apply conditioner and let it set for 5 minutes, and then rinse it another two times. Let the hair dry naturally, avoid exposing it to sunlight for a day, and then wash them again the next day.
Before you color your hair, read hair dye tips pertaining to the color you plan to use. This will help you avoid potential problems and achieve good results.Â For tips ; donâ€™t forget apply a generous layer of petroleum jelly or hair conditioner to the edge of your hair line, which will protect your skin from the color.