If you looking for the best haircut for your daughter, then you are in the right article. There are some cute little girl haircuts.Â Such as; classic bob, or pixie to long haircut. For more details, find it on the next paragraph;
The Classic Bob
The first idea of little girl haircuts is the classic bob.Â The classic bob is adorable on this little girl. Sweet fine hair falls right at the chin creating a cute doll-like face shape. The length is layered on the tips of the hair just slightly so that it rolls under. This makes the haircut much easier to style and will oftentimes fall into place on its own when cut correctly. This particular bob is taken up a notch by adding tiny side bangs that are to die for. The bangs are parted far to the right and kept short so they frame her face without getting in her eyes.Â Also, Bangs can be clipped to the side as they grow out with a cute barrette or keep them back with a headband. This haircut is very easy to maintain and gives wonderful look for a little girl.
If your daughter is somewhat tomboyish athletic and adventurous with quite a bit of energy she may enjoy the short pixie cut for her hair. This haircut is quite easy to maintain and only requires a small amount of gel and blow dry to accomplish.
The Long Haircut
Another ideas of little girl haircuts is the long haircut. With long haircut you can have the hair straight or layered and curly or fine hair greatly benefits from a bit of layering but a little girl shouldnâ€™t require the products and blow drying of morning maintenance to get the look. Children under five years old should not be using a lot of different styling products as many of them contain chemicals that can be harsh and damaging to young locks.
Also, of course you can save time and money by cutting your little girl’s hair at home. Hereâ€™s the steps that you can follow;
- Find a pair of sharp scissors. Dull scissor blades do not cut smoothly and leave hair looking jagged.
- Grab a chair and find an easy to clean location for the haircut. Any room with laminated or hardwood flooring will do. Or, if the weather is nice, take the chair outside.
- Dampen the girl’s hair using a spray bottle or by combing it with a wet comb. You can wash her hair first but, make sure to wring out all the excess water before cutting.
- Start your first cut at the midpoint of the back of the girl’s hair. Gather a section of hair about an inch wide between the index and middle fingers of your non-cutting hand. Comb the hair to make sure it is even. Hold the hair taut between your fingers. Keeping your fingers perfectly horizontal, use them as a guide to cut the hair to the correct length.
- Use the cut section of the hair as a guide for cutting the rest. Gather sections of hair and cut using the same process as in step 4.
- After the girl’s hair is the desired length, you want to give it a little shape. Comb all of her hair behind her shoulders. Trim the hair so that it looks like a wide smile rather than a straight line.
- Check your work. Comb the girl’s hair as you would normally. Make sure the front sides of the simple haircut are the same length. Check for any hairs you may have missed.
- For a more tapered haircut, cut the front sides of the haircut at a steep angle. Cut only the front most section of hair.
- Keep a designated pair of scissors for cutting hair so they won’t become dull with overuse.
- Use a rain jacket to keep hair from clinging to clothes.
And may some pictures below would be your another inspiration for your little girl hair.
Though a simple haircut for a little girl is easy to give. For your daughter, you must consider which the best and simple haircut for her first. If you want to try it by yourself at home then you must doing it with gently and carefully. Donâ€™t push your little girl, if she donâ€™t want to.Â For ease, you can go to the salon near you with your daughter. Remember to choose the simple haircut, as most little girls would prefer to be comfortable throughout the day. Always avoid the use of hot irons and equipment that may harm the gentle hair, try to be creative without really harming her hair.