If you’re considering a new hairdo, it’s important to choose one that is appropriate for the shape of your face. For those of you who have a rectangular face, sometimes seem difficult to find the perfect hairstyle for you.
But no worries, there are several hairstyles that work best with this face shape. But before you choose one of them, you need to read some tips below first :
- Look at hairstyles worn by other people with rectangular faces. Even if you already have ideas for your hairstyle, you want to make sure it fits your face before you make a salon appointment. Kirstie Alley and Sarah Jessica Parker are two examples of women with rectangular faces.
- Search for a haircut that will balance your face. In order to frame your features, consider bangs and/or layers. This can help slim your face.
- Choose a style that uses as side part rather than one in the center. Parting your hair down the middle will exaggerate the length of your face.
- Whatever hairstyles for rectangular faces you select, make sure you will be able to style it on your own. Overly complicated styles tend to be difficult to duplicate, and can therefore be quite unattractive once your hairdresser is not available.
And hereâ€™s some hairstyles for rectangular faces :
- Medium length, choppy hair is a great style for anyone with a rectangular shaped face. Although a gorgeous fit you must make sure not to add to much volume this may give you the look of having a huge head. In this case adding volume to the right places gives you the perfect look. To achieve this look you must first cut your hair into several choppy layers adding just the right amount of volume.
- Actress Sarah Jessica Parker is much admired for her overall fashion sense, and she pulls off wearing her hair long, which is difficult to do with a rectangular face because it often makes the face look longer than it is. One of her most popular looks includes long waves. To create this look you must have long hair so that the longest waves reach your chest. Part wet hair down the center of the head and apply a texturizing spray and blow-dry. When the hair is dry, wrap small sections of it around a 1-inch curling iron and let each section set for 10 to 15 seconds. When finished, shake each section out so the hair looks loose and natural.
- The Inverted bob looks great on almost all face shapes. To get an inverted bob, the stylist will cut the hair at the back very short near the nape of the neck. The side hair is cut longer. Many women like to get the sides cut a little choppy too. If you want you can accompany it with side bangs.Layering your hair and flipping the ends to form your face is one of the highest recommended looks. This look will bring more attention to your facial features and give you a bold look. This look will give you the look of a classy professional woman who is work and no play. This look will definitely make a statement and show that you are a hard working independent woman.
- Both short and medium-length hairstyles look great with bangs. Wispy side swept bangs that softly come across your face will add softness while balancing the length of your face. Bob haircuts and even ultra-short pixie cuts can look great with bangs. Bangs also provide a styling point. If your hair is pulled back, your bangs can be worn to the side or down almost in front of your eyes to give an edgy look to your usual hairstyle.
Choose one of the hairstyles for rectangular faces above which you like the most and get it done by an expert stylist. To keep your style looking great, you will need to keep your hair clean and conditioned. Also, some products like hair serum or gel might be required for styling the hair.