As a man who wants the perfect, sophisticated and trendy look, you should find a style that is just right for you, besides clothes and shoes you wear, hairstyle is also very significant.
You don’t have to worry about how to get the best hairstyle thatâ€™s suitable for your appearance. in this article, the cool male hairstyles below would provide you with the perfect drive to grow out those locks with style and mastery, such as;
Even if you are not old enough to remember the music of the 40â€™s and 50â€™s you have definitely seen pictures of the top entertainers of that period. The rockabilly culture was based on music that was country and bluegrass in style the birth of rock nâ€™ roll. This is when men slicked their hair back or styled it in a pompadour. Some even considered the rockabilly hairstyles to be the greaser look and the bad boys in all the big films depicting that era had that type of cut.
Commonly this hairstyle involved a cut with short sides and a long top and back. This way the top could be swept up into a pompadour or slicked back depending upon their personal style. For some the hair was messed up a bit on top; this either came off as a bad boy look or a sensual look depending on the clothing worn with the hairstyle.
Easy Tousled and messy
How to style? After you get out of the shower, towel dry your hair, then grab a blowdryer and the pomade.Â Blowdry your hair lightly, then shake your hair back and forth, then while your hair is still damp, grab a little dollop of pomade and rub it in between your fingers, and run your fingers through your hair through different directions, then finish off with the blowdryer.
How to achieve?
- Wet your hair, but make sure that the hair is not dripping with water. Squeeze the remaining water out of your hair with a towel so that the hair is still damp.
- Get your hair-styling product ready for use. If you want spikes that stick straight up, you will want to use a thick hair wax. If you want more relaxed, natural looking spikes, you can use gel or pomade.
- Decide which sections of your hair should have spikes. Most spiky hairstyles have the spikes at the top of the head, while the hair on the side of the head remains relatively flat on the head.
- Squeeze some of your hair product into your hand. Grab a little bit of hair at a time from the section of hair in which you want spikes, and apply the product to your hair from the hair shaft to the tip. Remember that the base of the hair should have a thick amount of product in it to hold the top of the hair.
- If you want perfectly segmented spikes, make sure you apply the product to the same amount of hair each time, lining up the spikes evenly in rows. Use a comb to prevent any tangles once you have applied the product to keep the spikes straight.
- If you want a more messy, disorganized look, simply apply the product to random pieces of hair. Or, if you want to use a hair wax, you can apply the product to a large section of your hair by wiping a small amount of wax on your hands over the hair. You would then comb through your hair using your fingers in an upward motion to get the hair to stick up, creating a more natural look in the process.Use hairspray once you have created all the spikes you desire. For the more flamboyant looking spikes, you can then blow dry the hair to make the spikes stiff and unmovable.
Dreadlocks are twisted “locks” of matted hair that has grown together over time. They look like thick tubes of hair and vary in length.
How to achieve them?
- Grow your hair out. You will need at least 3″ of hair and a lot of patience.
- Find a friend to help. Dreading your own hair yourself is difficult and the results will not be uniform. Get two friends if you have quite long hair.
- Begin with clean, dry hair. It is a myth that dirty hair helps dreads. Grease actually lubricates and prohibits real dread formation.
- Brush out the hair so no knots or tangles remain. This may seem the opposite of what you want to achieve, but it makes it much easier to separate your hair.
- Separate your hair into sections, starting with the underside of the hair and working your way forward. At this point, you’ll have to decide how big you want your dreads to be–thicker dreads become compact much sooner and are easier to maintain. Dreads on average are no thinner than half an inch and no thicker than an inch, but it all depends on your hair type and how you’d like them to look. It is a good idea to place a rubber band around each section and section the hair off completely before you actually start dreading. Remove rubber band before you backcomb, though.
- Backcomb, or “tease” your hair starting at the root and working your way down the section of hair, making sure to go over it all a few times to tighten the knots. The method is similar to “teasing” (think 80′s). Repeat this step as many times as needed to have the section resemble a dreadlock.
- Twist the dread and play with your dreadlocks. A dip in the ocean or rubbing fine wood fire ash through your dreads can make a big difference in the beginning.
Curly and Wavy for Medium hair
Curly and wavy hair can also look stunning when paired with a stylish medium haircut. Indeed if you are proud of your natural hair texture make sure you use it as the best source to pull off charming and chic hair styles. Muss up the locks with the help of mousse or styling paste then blow dry it until you have the desired look. A tapered cut would also take down from the bulky effect of the tight curls. Instead of leaving your tresses flat and boring make sure you ask your hair stylist to grant you with an up-to-date and fab style
A cool quiff hairstyle that can be styled by applying pomade to your hair, slicking the sides back, combing the fringe straight up, & combing the ends of hair to the back-center of your head.
See the pictures below for a cool male hairstyles :
some suggestion, and the picture above could be the best style for your hair. in each style there are advantages also disadvantages, therefore, before you decide which is best, you must know the proper way how to apply it in your hair. Another tips ; For men before you go to the hair salon to get your hair styled or cut in a certain way, it’s a good idea to do some research in either a hairstyle book or on an Internet website. There are countless styles out there that you can consider. If you are looking in a book on hairstyles and you find something you like, say an Emo hairstyle, it’s a good idea to make a color copy of that picture and bring it to your barber so he can emulate it. The cool male hairstyles reflected the sophistication of male hair styles nowadays. Â how lucky you are, if you already found your hairstyle that really fits your taste and personality. Â so there’s no harm for always adding your insight about the structure of hair styles.