Are you sick and tired of your oily and greasy hair and don’t know what’s the solution to this persistent problem? Confused as to what is the best shampoos for oily hair? Well, you have reached the right place because here you’ll find some effective remedies for this problem of oily hair which would certainly be effective.
Hair is meant to beautify the looks of a person. Excessively oily and excessively dry hair, both are problematic. There are many reasons for oily hair that are really unmanageable and hard to style up. These reasons could be natural like excessive secretion of sebum as well as external factors like dirt, pollution, heat, humidity and excessive usage of hair styling products, which cause oily hair and sudden oily hair. Â No matter what the cause is, oily hair does cause a lot of havoc in a person level of confidence. There are many hair care products that also claim to be the best when it comes to oily hair care. These below are some good products of Shampoo for Oily Hair that you can consider:
Aubrey Organics Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo, Oily
This is a great clarifying shampoo, one of the best actually. It smells great and is a very light shampoo. This shampoo lathers up well and with a single wash you can make out the difference.
Desert Essence Shampoo, Lemon For Oily Hair
This is one of the most suitable shampoo for the oily hair type. It gently removes oil from the scalp and the hair. It has a base of coconut oil and sugar and contains extracts of organic tea leaf and jojoba seed. This shampoo helps to strengthen the hair and gives the hair a refreshing lemon smell.
J. F. Lazartigue Micro-Pearl Shampoo For Oily Hair
This shampoo is a little bit more expensive compared to others. However, if you have tried all the different shampoos and nothing seems to work for you then give this shampoo a shot. Let the shampoo sit on the head for few minutes before you rinse it, and check the results.
Phytopanama+ Frequent Use Shampoo for Slightly Oily Hair
One of the best shampoos for oily hair. It will gently clean an oily scalp and it will not damage your hair. It will also help you to get rid of extra sebum and make your hair more flexible.
American Crew Shampoo
This is another gentle yet effective product. It is a leading brand that manufacturers men’s grooming products. This shampoo is good for regular use and can be used everyday or for few times a week.
- If you have oily hair then avoid brushing your hair too much. As this action spreads the sebum all over the scalp will make your hair look greasy.
- Avoid using products like hair creams, gels or other styling products. As they will block the hair follicle and make it overactive to get rid of the blockage.
- Excessive shampooing can make your hair and scalp eventually dry, and for some it might even cause irritation. So, first thing is to stick to a pH balanced mild shampoo and secondly avoid overusing shampoos.
- If you have very oily hair then wash it everyday with a mild shampoo and once a week with a strong shampoo. Others can use a mild shampoo every alternate day.
- Â·Â In case your hair have become very oily, and you have to improve your hair appearance use a dry shampoo as a quick fix
- Oily hair can be washed on a daily basis, but avoid using shampoo on the scalp. The scalp should be washed not more than thrice a week.
- Avoid combing or running your fingers through your hair during the day, as this causes the oil from the scalp to spread to the hair.
- Restrict the consumption of fatty and greasy food to limit the production of oil in the scalp.
- Wear short hair styles that can be worn and managed easily. Long hair that is permed can also limit the spread of oil from the scalp to the hair.
- A vinegar rinse post hair conditioning can help control oil production and will help manage your hair.
- Lemon juice can be rubbed on the hair and scalp to prevent problems like dandruff.
- Protect your hair from attracting dust and dirt by making use of head covers to cover your head while venturing out of home. This will also protect your hair from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
Another treatment beside shampoo :
Home remedies for oily hair includes use of apple cider vinegar, that is useful to remove excess oil in the scalp. Take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and mix it with a cup of water. The solution thus prepared should be then applied on oily hair carefully. Now, rinse the hair in normal water. For severe oily hair problems, continue this treatment for a period of 4 weeks. Wash the hair with this solution twice a week.
Take a fresh lemon and squeeze it in a cup of water. Use it to wash hair and then rinse hair using warm water. This can help to control oily hair problems as well.
Diluted tea can also be very useful to eliminate oily hair. Pour some amount of diluted tea on oily hair. Make sure that the tea is not hot. Afterwards rinse it with clean water. An important constituent of tea is tannic acid, which is an astringent, and helps to curb excess oil production.
One of the natural remedies for oily hair is the use of herbs. Natural herbs are an integral part of oily hair care. To stop surplus oil buildup in the scalp, herbs such as lemon balm, lavender, horsetail, and mint are often recommended. These herbs keep the hair healthy and provide a natural look to the tresses. Many herbal shampoos contain these aforementioned herbs, that alleviate oily hair problems.
That’s some product of shampoo for oily hair, and a few tips to avoid hair oil. of course useful to be your primary choice in dealing with oily hair. an awful lot of products and ways, which can be helpful, you just choose which is most appropriate for you, besides, it’s good after oily hair grips, always remember to avoid the causes of oily hair. It is better to prevent than cure. True isn’t it?