When Glee became the most popular an American musical comedy-drama television series nowadays, you also can see so many hairstyles that inspiring many people in this show. Especially for the girls. One of the main character of GLEE is Quinn Fabray (Lucy Quinn Fabray), and portrayed by actress Dianna Agron. On Glee, she is former head cheerleader and Season 1 girlfriend of Finn HudsonÂ (Cory Monteith), Quinn Fabray is one of the members of New Directions. She has one daughter, a baby girl named Beth, with ex-boyfriendÂ Puck (Mark Salling).
After spending some time in early Season 3 trying to re-gain custody of Beth from ShelbyÂ (Idina Menzel), Quinn instead set her sites on getting out of Lima. Quinn was developed by Glee creators Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan. The last character to be cast, initial responses to her were positive, though they soured during season one as the pregnancy storyline continued.Â When you recognize about her hair style, in each episode she wears some different style. From cheerleadersÂ ponytail hair to braids. For more details, Let’s take a look at some Quinn Fabray Hairstyles below might give you a new inspiration:
Quinn Fabray’s Double French Tie Back
This is a cute hair style that suits for teens, to get the tutorial, go check out these video below!
Items Needed: Rat-tail comb, spray bottle, one hairband, hairspray, (accessory if desired).
Click this –>Quinn Fabray Hairstyles (Double-French Tieback)
Quinn Fabrayâ€™s CheerleaderÂ Ponytail
- Smooth on some hair mousse and tip your head back, lightly ruffling as you go through
- Dangling your head upside down pull your hair up into a smooth high ponytail, making sure there are no lumps
- Â Deparate your ponytail into 2-6 different sections, depending on how you want the ponytail. for examply below is a picture of quinn with a 6 sectioned ponytail, whereas in the gallery above mostly she has 2-3 sections.
- Using a medium barreled curling iron, curl the sections of your hair around it and hold.
- Without brushing through your curls, spray lightly with hairspray.
Quinn Fabray’s Short Choppy Layered Hairstyle
Short choppy layer hairstyles are characterized by the uneven layers and a messy part at front and center. This Quinn Fabray’s hairstyle adds a touch of femininity and a softer angle to you face creating a wispy pixie look. Well matched with oval faces, these short layers look good on almost all face shapes. This provides volume and definition to your hair making it look quite fashionable and funky. In addition to this, short bob haircuts can be accentuated with choppy layers for the emo, punk look. Moreover the angles created by the layers creates volume for thin hair.
Quinn Fabrayâ€™s Beachy Waves
To Create :
- Wash hair, towel-dry and comb hair out.
- Prepping hair to hold the curl is very important. If your hair doesn’t hold a curl well, don’t skip this step. If you have straight-ish hair, turn head upside down and spray freshly washed roots with volumizingor texturizing spray.
- If your hair is naturally coarse or curly, work a straightening balm through hair to tone down curls.
- Blow dry hair straight, starting at the roots to get extra volume. Hair must be completely dry for this look to work. Blow cold air at the roots to add volume.
- Separate hair into three sections, securing with a ponytail holder. (It’s easier this way to curl your way through each section).
- To curl hair, You can also use a wide-barrel curling iron, at least 1.5 inches.
- Spritz a section of hair with texturizing spray, then take a 1-inch portion of hair and wrap hair around the barrel of the curling iron. Note: If using a regular curling iron, wrapping hair is different from the traditional curling method. You don’t want to “clip” hair into the barrel. Wrapping allows you to curl all the way to the root. When you’re curling, make sure to leave ends loose to avoid a crimp mark.
- Release the curl after about 10-15 seconds (hold longer if you want a tighter curl). You should end up with a corkscrew curl.
- Spritz curl with holding spray, then roll it up and bobby pin it close to the scalp.
- Alternate the direction of the curl as you work your way through each section. Alternating directions makes curls look more natural. Some curls can remain tight, some loose.
- Once pinned curls have cooled, release them.
- Remove nozzle from dryer and gently loosen waves with cool air. You can also separate curls with your fingers, just make sure not to brush them out.
- To add shine, spritz a hair serum.
- Set with hairspray
Quinn Fabray Hairstyles Pictures
To achieve the best results, you can ask your hairdresser for this hairstyles.Â Â Â Good luck!