Wavy hair is so versatile, but also medium length hair. You can go curly or straight with just a bit of product and heat. Or you can let it go natural for a wild child look that looks perfect with jeans and a t-shirt. And, if your hair is naturally curly or straight, it’s easy to get waves, too.
There are plenty step-by-step instructions about how to get wavy hair or how to make your natural waves look perfect. From flirty and fun to sexy and sophisticated. Catch’em in internet or magazine that you can do it by yourself at home. But today, i’ll presenting about 4 medium length hairstyles for wavy hair that you can apply:
You can make a variety of different hairstyles for your medium-length wavy hair by smoothing down your bangs or positioning your hair half-up and half-down with extra weight at the crown.
bobÂ is a stylish choice for medium-lengthÂ wavy hair. A bob is chopped between the jaw line and the shoulders. A bob cut does not have cut bangs, all of the hair hangs evenly down. When combined with wavy hair this cut will create a sultry beach hair appearance; consider adding product to the body of the hair to give it a little volume. This style can be made funky and stylized by cutting one side of the hair an inch or two longer than the other.
Layering wavy hair gives it the illusion of having more body and volume. A layered and wavy hair style is easy to style in the morning, requiring only a little hairspray before brushing the hair out. This adds volume and accentuates the layers in the cut.
If you want tousled in every length do these below instructions :
- Section your hair into 2-inch squares all over your head using zigzag lines to part. The zigzagged sections will help procure a more imperfect finish.
- With each section, apply a dollop of mousse through it and twist the strand to wind it into a tight mini bun. Secure with a bobby pin. Create these mini buns throughout your head.
- Blast each mini bun with a blow dryer, until your hair is dry and the bobby pins feel hot, Thomas says. This will take about 15 to 20 minutes. Let the buns cool down before removing the pins.
- If you feel your hair is too curly, use a medium-sized round brush and a blow dryer to smooth out the hair that frames your face and the top layer of your hair around your part. Make sure to direct the hair away from your face.
- With a 3/4-inch curling iron, wrap small sections of hair around the iron that are too straight or too curly. Just wrap from mid-shaft of the hair to the ends.
- Smooth a dime to nickel-sized amount of styling wax on your waves to tame frizz and define strands. Tousle your hands through your hair as you apply.
Medium length hairstyles for wavy hair allows for multiple haircut options that are typically easy and quick to style. When deciding on a cut for your wavy medium-length hair you should browse hairstyle magazines and books to get ideas to take to your hairdresser. Always bring at least one picture of what you are looking for to your hair dresser so there is no miscommunication. While you might describe one thing, your hairdresser might perceive another, it’s best to cut out the chance factor and bring a picture to show what you have in mind.
Medium length hairstyles for wavy hair treatment,Â first; Wash your hair with volumizing shampoo. Massage the shampoo into your scalp to stimulate your follicles and remove any hair product or oil that might have built up. Rinse your hair with warm water. Apply a quarter-sized dollop of volumizing conditioner to your palm. Rub your hands together and smooth the conditioner through the length of your hair, avoiding your scalp. Rinse the conditioner out with the coolest water you can stand, to add shine.Towel dry your hair by squeezing and blotting out the excess water. Don’t rub your hair because thin hair can be prone to breakage. Smooth out any tangles with a wide-toothed comb, working in small sections. Start at the bottom and work your way up.Use a root lifter and spray wax to add volume to your hair without subjecting it to harsh chemicals. Wavy, thin hair can be coaxed into curls with a round brush and a blow dryer on its lowest setting, which is less damaging to thin hair than hot rollers.
Check these amazing videos tutorial!
Source video : Youtube