Looking for medium haircuts for black women?In this article will discuss about it. To get the best haircuts you need to consider the length, and bob haircuts are great for medium hair.Â Bob haircuts are the most popular among black women. Because it’s really versatile for every occasion. Many Hollywood celebrities wearing these cuts frequently. So, if you want to change your look, and you have medium hair,Â Bob haircut is the best choice for you.
Given below are some Medium haircuts for black women;
Blunt Bob Haircut
This haircut is just a straight style without layers, angles or any fancy variations. Ask your stylist to keep your length around the shoulders. Like shorter versions, this style often works as a wash and go option, though if you want to dress it up you could add curls or waves. The blunt Bob Hairstyle suits best for straight, fine to medium textured hair.
Inverted Bob Haircut
Inverted bob haircut is the most popular bob hairstyle today. This style is opposite to the common bob. In a common ‘U’ bob, most women keep the back hair longer and cut the hair on the sides shorter. This gives a U shape trim to the hair. Inverted bob was made very popular by Victoria Beckham. But, check out the pictures of Rihanna’s bob hairstyle. She wears a beautiful black bob hairstyle. To get an inverted bob, the hair on the back is cut real short near the nape of the neck. Then the hair on the sides are kept longer.
Asymmetrical Bob Haircuts
How to Do?
- Give your stylist some direction. While professional stylists will understand the term “asymmetrical bob,” there are a million variations to this look. Come prepared with photos of celebrities or hair models that have a cut you like. The photos can serve as a helpful guide for your stylist.
- Ask your stylist to cut your hair in a graduated bob. While the most common look has the shortest hair at the back, gradually getting longer toward the front, feel free to make your cut unique using different lengths and gradations.
- Get the choppy look. A professional stylist can create choppy layers using a razor. A razor comb creates more texture and a blunt style, which is iconic of this asymmetrical style. Longer pieces should almost always fall around the face or be nearer to the front, while the back should maintain a more standard and shapely look. Do not try to create this look at home using a pair of scissors. While the choppy layers may look erratic, professional stylists know where the hair should fall to get the best shape for your face.
- Style your hair. The asymmetrical bob has a very smooth and sleek look. To achieve this look, flat-iron your hair in sections, and gently curve the iron under at the very end to make a sloping curl that angles into the face. Spray lightly with a flexible-hold hairspray.
- Maintain the look. Wash and style your hair as you normally would. If you have curly or wavy hair, blow-dry your hair using a large round brush and always finish with a flat iron. If you have thin, straight hair, use a volume spray before blow-drying and a light hairspray to keep the hair in place.
That was just 3 types of bob haircuts for Medium Haircuts for Black Women. For another style, find it in internet or magazine.Â Or ask your hairstylist and try some different style.Â To maintain, keep your hair sleek and shiny with shampoo and conditioner. Hairspray would be good but do not use it too much.