Meagan Good is an American film and television actress and occasional film producer. Beginning her career at the age of four, Good has appeared in numerous commercials, television shows, feature films, and music videos. Good also keeps her fans guessing about what her next hairstyle will be.
She knows how to pick the right hairstyles for her heart faceshape. Her signature hairstyles include short cropped cuts, loose curly styles, ponytails, and blunt bags. Sheâ€™s been known to switch up for hair color from time to time going from a medium brown color, to a natural black hue. Mentioned below are some Meagan Good hairstyles with instructions. Take a look!
Short Edgy Side Swept Bangs
- Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
- A medium radial brush is used on medium to long hair types to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures or to add body to straight hair. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
- To blow-dry your bangs you will need to take your brush and firstly make sure the section is no wider than the diameter of the brush. Next, place your brush on top of your head and under your section. Using your blow-dryer on a medium setting, blow-dry your hair from the roots, slowly working your way to the ends. Make sure to keep the blow-dryer in front of the brush at all times. Continue this step until the bangs are completely dry.
- Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.
- Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear.
- To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray to the top, sides and back.
- Take sections of your dry strands and twist each before wrapping it around a large curling iron.
- Let the curl slip back out of the iron and pin it up to cool.
- Undo pins when the entire head is done and work curls to one side for a swept effect.
Long Wavy with Bold Bangs
- Apply a handful of mousse onto damp hair and blow-dry two-inch sections straight with a paddle brush.
- Avoiding the top six inches, slightly twist a one-inch section of hair then wrap it tightly around a large curling iron.
- Hold the section in place for a few seconds to set the curl, release and repeat all over until all sections are curly.
- Apply a dab of shine serum onto your palms, then run your hands along each curl to create separation and eliminate frizz.
Meagan Good hairstyles are adored by many women, and versatile. One of the most inspiring hairstyles of Meagan Good is her posh short edgy haircut, with side swept bangs. To get the haircut and another styling ways, then let’s us check out the video tutorial below.
The Video Tutorial
The Pictures of Meagan Good Hairstyles
Meagan Good has truly impressed usÂ with all her hairstyles that really gave her an amazing look in every occasions on the red carpet. Meagan Good is beautiful, gorgeous American actress which became one of the most preferred with her stunning hairstyles.