If you are thinking about how to get hair care easier and not expensive at all, perhaps in this way you can achieve it. Hereâ€™s the way; it is highly recommended for Mayonnaise hair treatment.
Mayonnaise treatment for hair has the ability to deep condition dry, flaky hair and heal breakage. Mayonnaise hair care is inexpensive and helps keep your hair soft, shiny, and strong. Plus mixing up a mayonnaise hair treatment solution is really easy and takes only a couple of minutes.
Avocado and Mayonnaise
Along with mayonnaise, even avocado works as an intense deep conditioning treatment for hair. When your hair is really dry and needs some serious enriching effects, use this avocado and mayonnaise treatment for hair.
- In a bowl, scoop out half ripe avocado and mash it with a fork.
- Add a cup of mayonnaise in the bowl and mix the ingredients properly.
- Apply the mixture directly over the hair and concentrate more on the split ends and dry area.
- Place a shower cap or saran wrap over your head and let the mixture condition for about half an hour.
- Now rinse your hair under cool water and get the mixture out properly. When you touch your hair, you will feel that it’s really soft and smooth.
Egg and Mayonnaise
the next recipe is made only with eggs and mayonnaise to rejuvenate and moisturize fragile hair.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup of mayonnaise (room temperature) and 3 egg yolks.
- Apply it thoroughly in your hair, near the roots, and the ends.
- Wear a shower cap or warm towel over your head. Leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse your hair properly with cold water (you don’t want the egg yolks to scramble).
- Don’t shampoo afterwards, just thoroughly rinse your hair. Shampoo the next day.
Mayonnaise for Lice
Mayonnaise hair treatment with lice, helps in suffocating them. The oil and fats which are present in it can kill lice and leave your hair looking smooth and shiny.
- Apply 5 tablespoons of mayonnaise to your hair. Depending on the length and thickness of your hair, the quantity may vary.
- Place a shower cap or saran wrap to cover your head and hair. Make sure the wrap is tight around your head, as it will help in suffocating the lice.
- Leave the solution in for at least 2 to 3 hours. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner to remove all traces of mayonnaise.
- Apply a mixture of almond oil and vinegar to your hair. Rinse hair again.
- Remove the lice eggs from your hair with a nit comb. Now your hair is free from lice.
You can also make a mayonnaise hair treatment for dandruff. Just add coconut oil instead of olive oil, as an ingredient mentioned for the hair treatment. The coconut oil prevents not only dandruff, but also lice, even when your scalp is frizzy. It conditions your hair and promotes re-growth of dry, damaged hair.
As with any home treatments, if you are allergic to the ingredients of mayonnaise, do not use this as a hair treatment. An alternative is to use jojoba oil with lavender essential oil. Essential oils are extracted from flowers, plants and herbs. Both jojoba and lavender essential oils are easily purchased at most health food stores and online.
The egg yolk contains a form of protein that is commonly found in commercial hair shampoos and conditioners. Used either as an egg shampoo or in a mayonnaise hair treatment, the protein from the egg yolk temporarily fills in gaps in the hair shaft, making the individual micro layers of the hair lie flat, giving the hair a fuller, shinier appearance.