Mandy Moore is a singer, actress and clothing designer. Her style is described as simple and chic. She has a feminine look while still being casual and comfortable. Mandy Moore, she always looks beautiful and classy. She often wears her hair long and slightly wavy in the front with layers. Long layers look amazing on her and she wears her hair down almost all the time.
for once time, she also wore short haircut. The hair is cut relatively short on the top with the sides being layered shorter to end just at her earlobe. The back is blended in and leaves just enough hair to tousle or flip out at the ends. Mandy Moore hairstyles are works best for round faces.
Mandy Moore’s Long Wavy Hair
This one of Mandy MooreÂ hairstylesÂ that starts off smooth and volumized, and then winds into ribbons of loose, glossy curls.
- Distribute a nickel-size amount of styling lotion onto damp hair then apply a dollop of mousse onto the roots. Blow-dry two-inch sections at a time using a largeÂ roundÂ brushÂ and lift slightly at the roots to create a gentle bend.
- Spritz the lower part of a two-inch section with styling spray and wrap around a largeÂ curlingiron. Hold for a few seconds to set, release and repeat alternating curl direction until all hair is curled.
- Lightly coat your fingers with shine serum and run through hair to break up the curl.
Mandy Moore’s Medium Length Wavy Hair
With one side tucked back and an off-center part,Mandy Moore’sÂ casualÂ hairstyleÂ softly rolls under on the ends.
- Work a dime-size amount of styling lotion onto damp hair.
- Â Blow dry two-inch sections with aÂ roundbrushÂ while turning the brush several times to add subtle roundness to the length.
- Create an off-center part and push your bangs to one side.
- Tuck the other side behind your ear.
- Mist with shine spray for added luster and hairspray for hold.
Mandy Moore’sÂ messy bun
Mandy Moore’sÂ messy bun makes her smooth in frontÂ hairstyleÂ look ultra-chic.
- Start with dry, barely wavy hair with smooth roots.
- Leave your bangs and several bits out in front and gather your length in back.
- Twist the length until the hair buckles upon itself to form a messy bun. Tuck the ends in and pin the bun into place.
- Finish with alightÂ mistÂ of hairspray for all-day hold.
Mandy Moore’s Straight Long Hair
Mandy Moore’sÂ ultra-long, side-parted layers boast a smooth finish with lots of volume.
- Apply a handful of volumizing mousse onto damp hair.
- Blow-dry two-inch sections of hair with aroundÂ brushÂ applying upward tension at the root for lift and then turn the brush several times to add subtle roundness to the length.
- Create aÂ sideÂ partand tuck one side back behind your ear.
Mandy Moore’s Half Up Long Hair
- Apply stylingÂ mousseÂ to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
- It is always a good idea to work in sections. This will help to make your hair styling quicker, easier to follow and more orderly.Â CombÂ your hair out and place your hair up into four equal sections, two in front and two in back, starting from ear to ear.
- AÂ large radial brushÂ is usually used on long straight hair types or to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
- Â Starting at the nape/back of the hair, place yourÂ brushÂ on top of the section andÂ blow-dryÂ down starting from the roots and using tension as you go. Next, place the blow-dryer underneath the hair and continue to blow-dry the ends out. Make sure to follow the brush with the blow-dryer in an outwards direction. If you like fuller flicks, hold the ends out and roll them up into the brush and apply the heat for longer.
- ToÂ blow-dryÂ the sides, take out a small section of hair from the front and clip the rest of the hair away. Next, place theÂ brushÂ under the section and then pull the brush and hair forward around your face (this curving motion creates body). Place the hair-dryer on top of the brush until you reach the ends and then turn the ends under. Repeat until dry.
- Starting just above the crownÂ take a section of your hair that is the same diameter as theÂ brush. Place your brush underneath and at the roots of your section and then with yourÂ blow-dryerÂ in front, drag the brush up and then turn it under when you reach the ends.
- A largeÂ hot rollerÂ is usedÂ to give your hair a larger curl and to add lots of body.
- Take a section of hair no wider than the diameter of theÂ hot rollerÂ andcombÂ it through to ensure there are no knots. Place the roller at the ends of the section of hair, being sure to smooth the ends under, and then twist the roller vertically down the hair shaft to the roots and secure it with a pin or clip. Continue applying the rollers throughout your sides until they meet up with the other rollers applied to your head to complete this style. Keep the rollers in your hair until they cool.
- Take a section of hair no wider than the diameter of theÂ hot rollerÂ andcombÂ it through to ensure there are no knots. Place the roller at the ends of the section of hair, being sure to smooth the ends under, and then twist the roller vertically, making sure to roll it backwards, along the hair shaft to the roots and secure it with a pin or clip. Keep the rollers in your hair until they cool.
- Take the entire back section of your hair, and then starting from the crown,Â take a smaller section of hair no wider than the diameter of thehot rollerÂ andÂ combÂ it through to ensure there are no knots. Place the roller at the ends of the section of hair, being sure to smooth the ends under, and then twist the roller down the hair shaft until it meets your head and then secure it in place with a pin or clip. Repeat this step until you have reached the nape of your neck and the entire back section of your hair is completed. Keep the rollers in your hair until they cool.
- Take a section of hair from the front of your headÂ no wider than the diameter of theÂ hot rollerÂ andÂ combÂ it through to ensure there are no knots. Place the roller at the ends of the section of hair, being sure to smooth the ends under, and then twist the roller down the hair shaft until it meets the top of your head and then secure it in place with a pin or clip. Continue this step until a row of hot rollers has been applied along the very top of your head. Keep the rollers in your hair until they cool.
- Pick up a small selection of hairÂ from your mid section no bigger than yourÂ tail comb. Place your comb at the roots and then comb up and down until the hair is standing up by itself. Continue to the crown and finish at the sides. Repeat this step if you require more volume.
- Take one section of hairÂ from one side and secure it at the back of your head with a pin. Repeat on the other side to form this style.
- To finish, apply a minimal amount ofÂ hairsprayÂ from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back.
Check out some of Mandy Mooreâ€™s fashionable hairstyles below.
Mandy Moore has a great sense of fashion that keeps her experimenting with her hairstyles. Whether she sports a long hairstyle or a short bobbed one Mandy Moore Hairstyles are unique and just right for her pretty features.