Full of energy, Italian-American actressÂ Lisa RinnaÂ was born on July 11th 1963 in Oregon. She has been playingÂ Billie ReedÂ onÂ Days of Our LivesÂ (1992-1995) andÂ Taylor McBrideÂ on Melrose Place. Lisa Rinna is most famous for her great looking hairstyle and women around the globe considerÂ Lisa Rinna hairstylesÂ to be just great and sexy.
Lisa Rinna’s hairstyle is considered as a shaggy layered and it has a perfect wild look especially when combined with the appropriate hair coloring, this particular hairstyle makes for a perfect “night on the town” looking hairstyle. If you want to create a more modern Lisa Rinna look, you can copy her latest longer shag style.
Lisa Rinna Shag Style
Things You Will Need
- AÂ small radial brush
- Blow Dryer
- Apply a small amount ofÂ moisturizerÂ to the palm of your hand and distribute it evenly through the mid-lengths and the ends. Moisturizer will help your hair to maintain good condition and protect your strands from heat as you style.
- AÂ small radial brushÂ is used on shorter hair types to add more body or in longer hair types to create curl. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
- Starting at the nape/back of the hair, place yourÂ brushÂ on top of the section andÂ blow-dryÂ down starting from the roots and using tension as you go. Next, place the blow-dryer underneath the hair and continue to blow-dry the ends out. Make sure to follow the brush with the blow-dryer in an outwards direction. If you like fuller flicks, hold the ends out and roll them up into the brush and apply the heat for longer.
- To blow-dry the sides, take out your first sections from the front and clip the rest of the hair up. Place yourÂ brushÂ on top of the section, and starting from the roots,Â blow-dryÂ down using tension as you go. Next, place the blow-dryer underneath the hair and continue to blow-dry the ends out. Continue this step until the hair is dry.
- To blow-dry the crown/top sections, take a section of hair no bigger than the diameter of theÂ brushÂ andÂ blow-dryÂ the hair placing the brush under the section of hair. With your blow-dryer in front of the brush, follow the brush in an upwards direction at the roots and an outwards position at the ends for volume and softness. Continue until the section is dry.
- When blow-drying your bangs to the side, section your hair up and clip your hair back to leave only your bangs out. Remember to make sure that your bangs are damp to make blow-drying more effective. Next, take yourÂ brushÂ and place it underneath the hair and thenÂ blow-drystarting from the roots, adding tension to the hair as you go. Slowly pull your section down to the ends and continue until dry.
- Apply a small amount ofÂ waxÂ to your fingertips,Â and then starting about halfway down the hair shaft, pinch and drag the hair in a downward motion before flicking the ends out. Remember not to apply too much wax as it will weigh your hair down.
- Apply some hardÂ waxÂ to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for soft volume.
- To finish the look,Â applyÂ waxÂ to your fingertips, making sure to smooth the wax over all of your fingers, then simply pinch the wax onto the ends of your hair, applying as much or as little as needed.
- To finish, apply a minimal amount ofÂ hairsprayÂ from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back.Â
Lisa Rinna Hairstyles Pictures
Lisa is a true powerhouse who never seems to rest and spreads her intoxicating and contagious energy everywhere she goes. She works out daily, dances, travels and for this busy schedule she needs a haircut that can take it all. Lisa Rinna hairstylesÂ are the major highlight of her body and she uses it very well. This type of hairstyle does not go well with everyone as you can see. Her short layered shag haircuts have the versatility to adapt to her busy life and always make her look sexy and glamorous. Lisa often uses highlights in different levels of intensity to add even more spice to her sassy look.