Kimberly Ann Caldwell, professionally known as Kimberly Caldwell born February 25, 1982 is an American singer, actress, and television hostess, from Katy, Texas who was the seventh place finalist on the second season of American Idol. She used to work as an entertainment correspondent and hosted various shows on the TV Guide Network.
She released her debut album Without Regret on April 19, 2011. Besides the achievements of being a singer and hostess, this beautiful girl also became a public figures who inspires young women across the globe to try and imitate her ever-changing look especially her hairstyle.Â Most of the time, she wore a short hair with choppy and asymmetrical style. Sometimes she wear a curly short hairstyle or short layered hairstyle. You know, she really loves short hair now. The short hair is the most versatile and easy to maintain, no surprise all celebrities on red carpet also adored it. Anyway, if you want to try some style of Kimberly Caldwell hairstyles you can follow some steps below :
Shaggy with choppy bangs and face framing layers
She is wearing her hair in a vigorous chop of layers that are textured upon the ends that give a harmonious impression. Her hair lies in a messy disorder, but the haircut is fabulous and is meant to be fluffed, puffed and flighty. Remember, today almost anything goes when it comes to fashion. Kimberlyâ€™s bangs are wispy and touch the brow when needed.
- Apply a handful of volumizing mousse onto damp hair. Blow dry in two-inch sections using a vent brush to lift roots up and build volume. Create a side part and move your bangs forward and to the side.
- Â Once dry, smooth a flat iron just on the ends over one-inch sections.
- Rub styling cream on your fingers and run them through your hair to create soft definition. Dab more styling cream on your fingertips and then twist wispy pieces around your face. Spritz with hairspray to lock in your style.
Short curly with long side asymmetrical
This fab ‘do is best suited for the bold and brave. The sides are cut asymmetrically to achieve an uneven look which will suit any long face shape. The shorter layers through the top enhances the waves and adds height for a brilliant finish.
- Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
- Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your left eye and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even left part. A side part is great for longer face shapes because it creates the illusion of width.
- A medium radial brush is used on medium to long hair types to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures or to add body to straight hair. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
- To blow-dry under, start at the nape/back and place your brush under the section of hair close to the nape. With the dryer held up over the hair, pull the brush from the roots and continue to the mid length’s, keeping the blow-dryer following over the top. Once you reach the ends, curve them under. Repeat this step until the section is completely dry.
- To blow-dry the sides, take out a small section of hair from the front and clip the rest of the hair away. Next, place the brush under the section and then pull the brush and hair forward around your face (this curving motion creates body). Place the hair-dryer on top of the brush until you reach the ends and then turn the ends under. Repeat until dry.
- To blow-dry the crown/top sections, take a section of hair no bigger than the diameter of the brush and blow-dry the hair placing the brush under the section of hair. With your blow-dryer in front of the brush, follow the brush in an upwards direction at the roots and an outwards position at the ends for volume and softness. Continue until the section is dry.
- A large curling iron is used to create large soft curls and can be used to add body.
- Take a small section of hair and place the ends at the base of your curling iron barrel and then wrap the hair up around the barrel until you reach your mid-lengths. Hold the hair for 5 to 10 seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the strands backwards.
- Pick up a small selection of hair from your mid section no bigger than your tail comb. Place your comb at the roots and then comb up and down until the hair is standing up by itself. Continue to the crown and finish at the sides. Repeat this step if you require more volume.
- Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.
- Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear.
- Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
- Apply some hard wax to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for soft volume.
- Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.
Short straight with layers in an asymmetrical style and over to one side.
Kimberly Caldwell wore her blonde hair cut in layers in an asymmetrical style and over to one side. There was a side part that brought the heavy top enclosing part of her eye and forehead into a messy oblique and because of this very thing, it would be a no worry hairstyle if you decided to try your hand. Â Kimberly uses a matt foundation between the shades of medium and a tan. She keeps her eyebrows tweezed into light round arches.
TheÂ different style of Kimberly Caldwell hairstyles (Short to Long of Kimberly’s hair) could possibly be shown in some pictures below!
These Kimberly Caldwell hairstyles with a some steps and pictures probably help you to achieve Kimberly’s style. You can try by yourself, or if not you can ask your your stylist to get the best results.