Jenna Elfman (born September 30, 1971) is an actress who is best known for her role on “Dharma and Greg.” She is married to BodhiÂ Elfman and they have two sons together, Story Elias and Easton Quinn Monroe. Jenna Elfman pulled a Mariah Carey at the 56th Eddie Awards in Beverly Hills on February 19th, 2006. Jenna has thick hair and an oval face. Creating volume on the sides though layers, waves or curls is the best look for her. Also haircuts that open up her face with long side swept bangs bring out her eyes are a good choice. Jenna Elfman hair styles range from long layered curls with mid parts and feathered elements to short bobs with much texture and fullness. With her sparkling blue eyes and fair skin a blonde tone suits her best and she varies her hue between a sandy beach blonde to a glowing honey tint.
To get the style like Jenna Elfman hair, you can follow some instructions below. Check it now!
Jenna Elfman Short Hair
To create :
- Using the corner of your comb, create a straight part and then place your comb at the hairline and drag it through your hair, crisscrossing from left to right as you go. When you reach your crown, lift the comb up and then split the hair to each side, pulling it down to reveal your zigzag part.
- Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
- To get your sides to sit out, apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then working mainly on the ends, pinch them while dragging the hair in an out and upwards motion. Be careful not to overdo that wax or your result will be a flat and limp style.
- Apply wax to your fingertips then drag through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the left as you go. Pinching the ends will create soft texture.
- Apply a very small amount of smoothing shine to the palms of your hands and then run it through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. Be careful not to add any to the roots or a large amount to any section of the hair as smoothing shine can be very heavy on the hair, weighing it down and making it appear oily.
- To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.
Jenna Elfman Straight Sleek Shoulder Length Hair
To create :
- Apply a defrizzing cream to wet hair (avoid the roots) and flip your head and blowdry ’til it’s 80 percent dry.
- Flip up and dry the sides and back with a flat or oval brush.
- Then dry the entire front hairline at once with a round brush. Scoop hair at the roots and glide the brush down in front of your face — use tension. Curve the ends under.
- Make a center part and you’ll see that the front of your hair flows around your face.
Jenna Medium Casual Hair
To create :
- Mist damp hair with texturizing spray and then blow dry haphazardly while shaking out your hair with your fingers.
- Create a messy side-part and push your bangs to one side.
- Rub a nickel-size amount of styling cream on your fingers and run them through your hair to create piece-y definition.
- Pinch and twist random pieces through the ends to break up the blunt edge.
- Spritz with finishing spray to lock in your style.
Jenna Chin-length Curly Bob Hair
To create :
- Apply a dollop of curl enhancing mousse onto damp hair.
- Attach a diffuser onto your blow dryer and scrunch your hair with your fingers while drying with low heat.
- Once dry, create a side-part, dab pomade on your fingertips and then slightly twist or pinch the ends.
- Spritz with hairspray to lock in your style.
Jenna Elfman in another style
Jenna Elfman hair styles also great for middle aged women and round faces. Her hairstyles are really inspiring many women. Jenna Elfman is beautiful woman who really has a classy look and gorgeous hairstyles!