If you want to create a new look that’s dramatic and edgy but don’t have enough money for the salon, you can achieve a great effect at home by dyeing the underneath layers of your hair. You won’t spend much money and will be able to customize everything about the look from what color to use and how much hair to dye. When choosing a color, keep in mind which shades will match with both your top color and skin tone. Light brown hair with blonde underneath is rarely use by women. Most of them prefer blonde on top and black underneath. And so do the opposite.
Actually, this color technique is pretty popular. But not really popular if comparing it with highlights and lowlight. But it’s okay to try. It’s quite easy and fun to. Below are some steps how to dyeÂ How to Dye Light Brown Hair with Blonde Underneath:
- Mix your preferred hair dye according to the directions. Set aside. Put on an old T-shirt or wrap a towel around your shoulders to protect your skin from getting marked.
- Part your hair to separate the top section from the one underneath, leaving the preferred amount of hair to be dyed loose. Secure the upper layers to the top of the head with a hair clip.
- Apply the mixed color to the bottom layer only, using a color brush. If the dye you bought is boxed, simply squirt it over the hair and use a comb to evenly distribute the color.
- Allow the color to sit for the time given in the instructions, usually anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse the color from your hair until the water runs clear, tipping your head forward in the shower, so only the bottom layer gets wet. If your hair dye came with a conditioner, apply it and let sit for two minutes before rinsing.
- Blow-dry the newly dyed section until it is completely dry. Remove the hair clips to let the top layer of hair down and brush it out to blend. If any sections from the top layer got damp in the rinsing process, blow-dry as needed.
- Use a shampoo that is specially formulated to protect color during washes, so the new color doesn’t fade or blend in with the top layer color.
These are some simple steps how to dye Light Brown Hair with Blonde Underneath. These technique can be applied to other colors. avoid excessive use of hairspray after coloring, it will damage your hair color. If you are not sure to doing it alone, then invite your friends or better you go to the salon. good luck!