Half Up Half Down Curly Hairstyles is versatile and easy-to-do hairstyles.Â For those women who love updo hairstyle but find it too severe and time consuming to create, half up half down curly hairstyle is the next best option. It gives an elegant and polished look while retaining the softness of open hairstyle. This hairstyles are suit for every formal occasion like prom or wedding day.
This Half Up Half Down Curly Hairstyles is great for women who have naturally curly or wavy hair.Â If you’d lÑ–kÐµ tÐ¾ include Ð° tiara, flowers, Ð¾r Ð° barrette Ñ–n ÑƒÐ¾ur hair, uÑ•Ðµ Ð° simple style thÐ°t draws attention tÐ¾ thÐµ headpiece. Curls/wavy hair ÑÐ°n hÐµlÑ€ Ð° sparkly jeweled item tÐ¾ stand out.Â Â MÐ°nÑƒ celebrities sport thÐµÑ•Ðµ styles Ð¾n thÐµ red carpet, Ð°nd ÑƒÐ¾u ÑÐ°n find Ð° number Ð¾f options tÐ¾ bring tÐ¾ ÑƒÐ¾ur salon.
To DIY, follow some steps below :
- You can get the best effect for the half up half down hairstyle if you have at least a shoulder-length hair. A bit of hair layering would be interesting, but not necessary.
- To achieve great results, do this hairstyle on clean hair which isnâ€™t freshly washed. If the hair is squeaky clean, it will be hard to stay put because it tends to become slippery. Washing hair the night before the event is advisable.
- For dry hairs, brush them straight back using a bristle brush. As much as possible, get rid of all the tangles. If your hair gets a bit frizzy, simply apply a small amount of shine serum on the hair. This will help in taming the frizz.
- Back comb your hairâ€™s top layers using the brush. Donâ€™t overdo the brushing though. The purposes for the back combing is to create a little lift and light cushion to the roots.
- Smooth the hair that was being back-combed still using the brush until the top part of the layers become smooth again, still keeping the light cushioning. To keep the cushion from getting ruined, just skim back top hair off the face. Avoid brushing all the way to your scalp.
- Grab sections of hair from each of your temple. Sweep them back off your face. To secure your hair at the back, use an elastic band or barrette. To keep the up do looking trendy, avoid sweeping too much hair back off your face, only the top layers.
- If you have layered hair, pull out a bit of hair pieces just around your face to make soft wisps to make the half up half down curly hairstyle complete.
You can go with romantic half up half down curly hairstyles. This hairstyles is a great way to show off a pair of cute earrings. Use a barrette or a small hair tie to secure half of your hair right below the crown. To disguise a hair tie, wrap a small chunk of hair around the hair tie and pin underneath the ponytail.
For example, you can imitate this hairstyles from celebrity appearances, such as Alicia Keys.
Â Alicia Keys
To get this look, follow some steps below
- As soon as you get out of the shower, apply smoothing cream to your damp curls in sections and let them air dry.
- Take a section of hair from both sides and pull them back into a half updo. Use a barrette or bobby pins to secure hair down at the back.
- Pull out a couple of curls around your face for a romantic touch.
- Give hair a few spritzes of shine spray to add a sleek finish.