Obviously, all people don’t want to look ridiculous, lame or carry off a passÃ© look that translates into a boring hairdo. Some guys out there, keep it different always trying to changing hairstyles as time passes, or even keeping it fresh by experimenting it with their attire to make their hairdo ever trendy.
For those guys out there who have conventional/unconventional jobs and who take their hair very seriously like most women, then these trendy Hairstyles for Guys with Medium Hair, should help you.
A layered hairstyle works even for the boys! Well, long or short, layers can be jazzed up in different ways. Add a bit of a short fringe and turn them upwards with a styling gel for a new look. Or comb the fringe downwards if you require a neat and tidy look. There can be variation in the layers, these can be kept short or long on the backside. The layers can be reduced if the hair is curly in its texture. A little bit of frizz can be worked to an advantage in this case.
Wavy Messy Hairstyles
If you have wavy or medium curly hair, then getting wavy style is even easier. You can cut your hair till the middle of the neck. Then side part your hair, and accompany them with side bangs and look great in this shaggy hairstyle. But if you want a shorter style, then cut your back and short hair into short crops, and leave the crown hair longer and style them sideways.
- Mohawk: This is a classic Mohawk in which hair on the sides of the head are shaved, and the central strip is spiked up using a good hair wax or gel. This is one of the most punk hairstyles for men.
- Messy Shags: This hairstyle is more popular with men who have medium length hair. This is one of the spikey hairstyles for men which is similar to the bed head look. All you need to do is dry your hair after a shower, take gel in your palm, and then randomly apply gel to your hair from the root to the tip. You can style the hair in any direction you want.
- Mop Spike Style: For this hairstyle, you need a mop haircut. Mop hairstyles are one of the most popular hairstyles for men and women these days. To make this hairstyle into spike, you can choose to keep the bang as it is but spike the sides of the head to get a rocker like look.
flat hairdo is great to balance out a long face shape, with the long bangs framing the top of the face showing off the highlights added for color contrast. The back and sides are cropped short to maintain a neat edge around the ears. Regular trims will keep this look is shape.
For example, you can see Chord Overstreet’s hairstyle ;
How to styling?
- Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
- Using a small amount of wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward, pinching motion. For added texture, apply more pinching and more wax.
- Apply wax to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a wetter look use more wax.
each style there are advantages and disadvantages, we must always be aware and pay attention to what they do and not to obtain a good result.Â Hopefully these Hairstyles for Guys with Medium Hair,above will adding your insights.
Guys should keep in mind that they aren’t kids anymore, and that they need to stick to a more appropriate hairdo. With many styles that guys should try, but first, they need to considering which the best style that suits them well. Hairstyles for guys with medium hair always get an appointment for may guys. In fact, guys indeed need to always keeping up their appearance everyday in any occasion. There’s nothing wrong when guys want a better look. Perhaps it’s a must!