Medium to long hairstyles for women offers various styling options to give women a different look.
There are few medium to long hairstyles out there that look great, require minimal maintenance and can still be dressed up for a special event but this style is definitely one of those few. A faux bob would become one of them. Inspired by 50′s and 60′s, these style was a defining part of the ladylike yet easy aesthetic. That’s why professionals found a way to fake this glamorous look with a faux bob hairstyle. It is really easy to do, just fallow these easy steps and enjoy the trendy style.
- volumizing product
- curling iron
- hair wax
- rat tail comb
- bobby pins
- If your hair is fine or has no volume, apply a volumizing product to roots to add a little lift and maximize the texture.
- The faux bob looks great with wavy hair, so if your hair is not naturally curly, take the curling iron and curl your hair section by section.
- Don’t worry about keeping the curls even, to get a more natural look.
- Put a bit of wax on your fingers and spread through the curls to define them and give a little shine.
- Use the ends of the comb to create a side part and guide the curls befind your ears.
- Roll the ends of your hair up and under, flattening against the back of the head.
- Secure in place with bobby pins, criss-crossing them in an X shape.
- Pick out loose waves to frame the face and finish with hairspray.
Check out these amazing video!
See pictures below for example :
Medium to long hairstylesÂ would be appropriate to go along with a triangular face. Best heart-shaped chin persons Bob Hair length silky, fine hair. Make it a point to have a good amount of hair in the ears side. This will allow an appropriate balance of bends and volume chin hair when necessary. Note that the amount of hair on the upper face will look more triangular. The hottest haircut of this year is definitely the bob hairstyle. It is a low maintenance, elegant and extra feminine look that enhance the facial features. There are various styles to choose from, starting with edgy ones and till the messy undone look, there's a bob for everyone. But cutting your hair can be pretty scary or drastic for some of us. That's why professionals found a way to fake this glamorous look with a faux bob hairstyle. It is really easy to do, just fallow these easy steps and enjoy the trendy style.