Are you thinking about hair coloring? but you havenâ€™t take a choice? which is the best hair dye product for you? itâ€™s okay to consider which is the best one. But for a try, thereâ€™s nothing wrong to give a chance for Clairol natural instincts hair color. Clairol natural instincts hair color is a temporary hair color, which is peroxide free and is the way to go for those who want to moisturize their dull dry hair. This particular line of hair color is ammonia-free and includes antioxidants.
Clairol Natural Instincts Vibrantâ€™s formula include Antioxidants, to help fight damage during coloring. Antioxidants help prevent the formation of highly reactive, damaging molecules by helping to inactivate the metal ions that cause their formation. This leads to predictable color results & healthy-looking hair. The Natural Instincts line of hair dye comes in a several shades and the line is formulated for different hair needs. Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color includes 10 shades in the Rich Color Creme line, a series of colors called Champagne Indulgence, Brass Free colors to reduce the reddish hue that sometimes happens when certain hair dye colors are used, the Shine Happy collection and Loving Care by Natural Instincts to cover gray hair. Natural instinct hair color loving care; probably the best product for blondes. It imparts natural blond color and shininess to the hair, with an even covering effect. With time, the color fades a bit. besides that, there is also a Natural Instincts for Men.
If you want to coloring at home, these below are some steps instructions to achieve best result of Clairol natural instincts hair color that obviously given for you;
PREPARE TO COLOR
- Remember to do a skin allergy test 48 hours before each application, even if you have already used coloring products.
- Before you color, be sure you have a smock or old towel to protect your clothing, and a clock for timing.
- Read the in-box instructions to make sure you are familiar with Natural Instincts application. Then youâ€™re ready to begin.
- Put your Coloring Gloves on, then tear off and discard the tab from the Color Activating Creme (Bottle #2) and unscrew the cap.
- Open the Color-Enhancing Colorant (Bottle #1) and squeeze its entire contents into Bottle #2.
- Replace the cap, place a gloved fingertip on the cap, point away from face, and shake well until the color has fully mixed.
For Roots and All Over Color
- After mixing, apply color immediately to dry hair.
- Start with your roots and where you have the most gray.
- Once roots are completely covered, apply the remaining color quickly to the rest of your hair by parting and lifting hair as you apply. Work mixture through until hair is completely saturated, but do not rub into scalp.
- Start your timer for just 10 minutes (or the time indicated by your strand test).
Tip: For resistant gray hair, you may need to leave color on for an additional 5 minutes, for no longer than a total of 15 minutes.
RINSE AND CONDITION
- Rinse until the water runs clear.
- Gently massage a quarter-sized amount of the Color Treatâ„¢ Conditioner (3) through your hair. Leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Save the remaining Color Treat Conditioner to use once a week for fresh, radiant color and health-looking hair.
REFRESH YOUR COLOR AFTER 2 WEEKS
Use the Natural Instincts Week 2 Color Refresher to boost your color in just minutes!
- Use it two weeks after you have colored your hair. Note: Before using it, conduct another skin allergy test 48 hours before application by applying a small amount of the product to an area the size of a quarter in the bend of your elbow and allowing it to dry. Do not wash this area for 48 hours. If there are no reactions, proceed with product application. If a rash, redness, burning or itching occurs, you must not use this product. The color of the Revitalizer product does not represent your final hair color result.
- To use the Color Refresher, shampoo your hair as usual. Put on the extra pair of gloves that came in your Natural Instincts box.
- Apply the entire sachet of Color Refresher and distribute uniformly through the hair. Leave on for five minutes. Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
- You do not need to apply conditioner afterwards.
Tips for Coloring Hair at Home
Some vital tips for home hair coloring are that you need to follow are given below:
- Wait for at least 24 hours before you shampoo colored hair.
- Dab some petroleum jelly on the skin of those areas where a stain is likely to appear, like the neck and hairline before you start hair coloring to prevent the stains.
- If the skin gets stained, just apply lemon juice and stringent to get rid of the stains from the skin.
- When you are rinsing your colored hair for the first time, do it with lukewarm water.
- Choose the right shampoo that ensure to keep the color and luster intact.
- Even if the hair color does not give the effect as expected, do not try to re-color for the next two weeks.
Hair coloring is an easy way to look glamorous and improve your personality.Â For any suggest above about Clairol natural instinct definitely you can consider to use it or not. Make sure you prepare all stuff to get the best result if you already decide which is the right hair color product for you.Â pick the best one and enjoy your new look!