Most of formal hairstyles for medium hair is more structured, versatile, and suits well in any formal event, like prom, wedding an so on. Like many times before, medium hair makes a statement that these type of hair actually indeed easy to run and simple to set up. thatâ€™s why.
If you have medium hair, you donâ€™t have to worry about how to find the right style for formal event. these below ideas for formal hairstyles for medium hair might will help you;
Half Updo Style
One of the easy updos for short hair or medium hair is half updo. Half updos look gorgeous and are great for any occasion, they bring best of both the hair down and the formal updo hairstyles. To create a half easy updos for mid length hair comb all your hair, and then separate the front top hair, and with it form a small bun, and fix it with two small hair sticks for a cool oriental look.wavy for medium hair
Messy bun for medium hair
Here are some steps to make a beautiful messy bun that you can follow;
- Secure your hair in a high ponytail with the hair band. Spray your hair with hairspray to secure any strands that are too short for the band to hold. Place the hair rat, a foam hair tool that fits under a hairstyle and creates extra volume, around the base of your ponytail.
- Lean forward until you are looking at the ground and the ponytail base points upward. Distribute your hair evenly around the base of the ponytail and the hair rat. Place your right hand over the base of your ponytail. Wrap your hair clockwise around the ponytail base with your left hand. Wrap your hair until the ends disappear under the bun.
- Look in the mirror and confirm that the hair rat is completely covered without letting go of the bun. Grasp a bobby pin with your left hand and open the tip. Place the long end of the pin over the edge of your bun and push the pin in until it touches your head lightly. Turn the pin so the open end faces the center of the bun. Push the bobby pin toward the center of the bun until it is hidden.
- Place bobby pins around the edge of the bun until the bun is secure. Remove your left hand from the bun carefully. Pull small strands of hair from the bun to make it look messier.
- Spray the bun with the hairspray. Hold the hairspray can or bottle 12 inches away from the bun and spray any loose strands. Let the hairspray dry.
Instructions – Steps To Create
- Begin by using a soft boarâ€™s head brush or similar natural bristle brush to make sure that all knots and tangles are completely removed from all strands.
- Create a messy vertical center part that extends from the hairline to the back of the crown.
- Divide all the hair into individual sections measuring 1″ to 1 1/2″ in thickness.
- Working completely around the entire head, apply a good setting product to each section of hair.
- Roll the individual strands around self-adhesive rollers that measure approximately 1″ in diameter.
- Note: If you prefer, use hot rollers the same size as the self-adhesive rollers. Although a curling iron is an option, it will take a lot longer to curl all the hair.
- Allow the self-adhesive rollers to set. To help hold the set, sit under a hood dryer or use a blow dryer with a concentrator attachment and direct heat to the individual rolled sections.
- Allow hair to cool before removing the curlers.
- Once hair is completely cool, dry and set to withstand a tight curl, remove the rollers. The result should be tightly curled ringlets cascading from the top of the crown with ringlets around the face.
- Use your fingers to carefully arrange and smooth each individual strand of curled hair. If necessary use a 1/2″ barrel hot curling iron to touch up any malformed curls or ringlets. Use your fingers to pull the curls forward up higher onto the crown. Arrange the curls so that they cascade in a uniform pattern from the top of the crown. Spot curl with a 1/2″ curling iron if necessary.
- Once all of the curls have been carefully positioned spray well with a firm hold hairspray.
- Note: The key to this look is uniformity. Strive to make all the curls the same size and tightness. When possible it is best to work from the inside of the style out.
- Spray well with hairspray like Phytolaque or Jessica Simpsonâ€™s favorite Phytolaque Soie made with real silk.
- Apply a drop or two of a shine serum like Phyto’s PhyoLisse, Rene Furterer’s Spray Gloss or Robert Hallowell’s Love That Shine Drops to the palms of your hands. Rub the serum into the palms and then lightly glide over the top of the style to add instant shimmer and shine.
- This dressy style is romantic, fun and flirtatious. It works beautifully with any type of chic, edgy fashions.
- Keep in mind that when this elaborately hairstyle is created according to instructions it is a versatile style that can work with just about any type of gown or fashion.
This hairdo can be toned down or glammed up depending on individual tastes. Attach any desired hair accessory. Remember to always attach accessories last after all styling products have been applied to avoid damaging delicate accessories.Formal hairstyles for medium hair are great when you are going for a party, or when you have an important day at work. Such hairstyles give an elegant, yet beautiful look. If you want to get the best look, donâ€™t ever hesitate to ask your friend and your hairdresser, if those style seems difficult for you, then go to salon near you, simple yes? make an appropriate style according the event is a must, do not ever you wear some ridiculous style that never suits you well.