Bad haircut happen? Don’t panic! you need to calming down yourself, take a deep breath and think some ways to deal with it.Â Bad haircuts can happen to anyone, stylists sometimes make mistakes because of human error, miscommunication, or inexperience. Once the bad cut is complete, you cannot turn back the clock, but you can find ways to make your new cut tolerable. Here are some different approaches for dealing with a bad haircut.
- Use products that encourage hair growth. Apply treatments designed for strengthening hair and use heat styling tools as little as possible to minimize damage. Or consume vitamins and supplements to help hair grow out quickly. Take supplements with biotin, a well-known vitamin that stimulates hair growth, or eat foods containing biotin such as egg yolks and whole grains. Get plenty of B-vitamins, iron and protein to strengthen hair and protect against damage.
- Take a shower first and wash your hair. Then follow your normal routine, whether it’s blow drying it or letting it air-dry. See what your hair looks like now. Sometimes hair will look completely different when the salon style has been washed out. It may look longer than you first thought.
- Style your hair in a new way. Curl, straighten, or crimp your hair to give it new dimension. You may actually find a way of styling your hair that you love.
- How about to wear your favorite hats? If you’ve always wanted to wear stylish hats that match your outfits, there will never be a better opportunity. And also, you can go with another accessories like scarves, headbands, etc
- Change the look of your hair by adding hair extension locks. They are easy to clip-in and remove, and they look cool too. If you hate the glue and you are afraid of the chemicals used in them, there are extensions that need none of that, you only need to attach them to your hair properly, and the bad haircut will cease to exist.
- Coloring your hair! When you color your hair, color them in streaks, in whichever color you like. Try colors like pink, blond, black, brown, red and blue. When you use such colors, your hair color will grab the entire attention on your hair and it can gives your face a makeover, and makes you look like a different person.
- You can visit a different stylist and ask whether they can fix your bad haircut or at least make it better for the time being. Grab some pictures of the look you want as a guide.
Accessories to camouflaging your bad haircut