Argan oil comes loaded with essential fatty acids like linoleic acid, which is the precursor for vitamin E. This makes it well-known for its anti-aging, moisturizing and antioxidant properties. It has been scientifically proved that this oil is able to correct the age related deficiencies in skin that causes dehydration and loss of skin elasticity. It is found to contain 700 mg per kilogram of tocopherols that is twice the amount found in olive oil.
Agadir Argan Oil Hair Treatment
DermOrganic Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment
Azbane Beaute Argan Oil
This oil is a natural antioxidant and can stimulate intracellular oxygenation. This helps neutralize the free radicals and protects the soft tissue. The nutrient content of the skin is restored with the help of topical application. It also has vitamin A, omega 6 and 9 unsaturated fatty acids. These components further add to the antioxidant factor. There are many argan oil benefits that help cure a number of skin, hair and other medical ailments. But today, i’ll straight for hair treatment. So many benefits you can get fromÂ Argan Oil Hair Treatment, such as;
- Argan oil hydrates the hair in a natural way. It stops the curliness and roughness of hair in an efficient way.
- Argan oil penetrates into the hair pores or shafts and enhances the elasticity of hair. It also proves to be very nourishing for the growth of hair.
- Argan oil is very good for uncontrollable and unmanageable hair. It restores the smoothness of hair and makes them manageable again.
- Natural antioxidants present in Argan oil strengthen the hair by repairing the damaged cellular membrane of hair.
- Presence of Vitamin E in Argan oil makes it a tremendous agent for hair treatment. Many external and internal agents like heat, over styling and oxidization damage the hair. Vitamin E present in Argan oil is very useful in restoring the natural hair and renewing and repairing the damage caused by destructive agents.
- Researchers believe that non-greasy Argan oil locks the moisture in and adds to and restores the luster and shine of hair.
- Color treatment of hair causes certain damage to hair, makes them brittle and takes away the smoothness. It is an additional benefit of Argan oil that it cures the brittle hair and increases the life of color treated hair. In this job it even surpasses in competitiveness from Jojoba oil.
- It is believed by hair stylists that Argan oil may finally be the right choice to heal and restore the damaged, dry and weak hair from environmental extremes, excessive styling practices and perms.
- Rich contents of unsaturated fatty acids like Omega 3 and Omega 9 in Argan oil are a direct source of essential nutritional components for hair pores and roots. These unsaturated fatty acids strengthen the protein bonding structures in hair thereby improving strength of hair and healing the split ends of hair.
To get the best results from using argan oil, you need to apply it the right way. Heat some argan oil and apply the oil on your scalp and hair. Dip a towel in hot water and wrap it around your hair. The heat from the towel will help the hair follicles absorb the oil. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo followed by a conditioner. Argan Oil Hair Treatment works wonders for dry coarse hair as it helps to soften the strands and make it silky and glossy. For split ends, massage a few drops of argan oil on your hair after shampooing and conditioning, while your hair is still damp.
This treatment also works very well for taming frizzy and coarse hair. Some good argan oil hair products are Agadir Argan Oil Hair Treatment, DermOrganic Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment and Azbane Beaute Argan Oil. Argan oil is very effective for many hair problems as argan oil is rich in antioxidants. It is easily absorbed by the hair cuticles, nourishing dry hair and making hair shine with health and radiance.