Having curly hair is not a curse, but a GRACE! With curly hair you don’t have to work hard to volumizing your hair to make it look thicker anyway.Â With curly hair, many styles which can be combine and wear it in any occasion. However,Â curly hair always have the disadvantages that these hair could be so rough and stiff though. Therefore, if you have curly hair, should be more often provide care in everyday.
These seven looks are the best and easy hairstyles for curly hair hopefully inspire you to get a new look.
- Do Fairest French Twist! If your hair is shoulder-length, a French twist is as easy as twisting your hair until it curves in on itself. After that, add a couple of pins or a claw clip to keep your sexy hairstyle in place. It exemplifies simple elegance and sex appeal, whether itâ€™s a messy chore day or a night on the town.
- Do Half Up and Half Down! Keep the longer parts of your hair down while clipping up the shorter strands in the back. This will pull the hair off of your face, which is perfect for those days where you don’t want to mess with it. This style can also be worn with just about anything from daywear to eveningwear and it gives emphasis to any jewelry you might have on. Curly-haired women tend to overlook this style thinking it’s just for those with straight hair, but the curly texture gives it more volume and flair.
- Do Pigtails! Pigtails are definitely a simple and sexy look thatâ€™s great for the day time. All you have to do is part your hair evenly and throw in a couple of bands. Youâ€™re only as old as you feel, and if you wear pigtails, that fun and sexy side will definitely shine through.
- Do Side-parted! This look matches up with many hairstyles, curly hair included. If you have super thick and tight curled hair you can dry to slightly blow dry out the curls and add some volumizing. Since the hair is side parted, it won’t get in your face and it will basically stay the same the whole day, even through humidity. Since the style is already bold, opt for solid-colored clothing and accessorize with bracelets and necklaces.
- Do Loose curls! Tight curls on short hair don’t look very flattering, but if you want to spend some extra time trying to make them a bit more loose, the outcome is simply stunning. Having the loose curls surround your face can give you an angelic vibe and its perfect for those summer months when you want to wear delicate and airy dresses. Of course it can take some time to keep up, most likely up to 15 minutes but it’s sincerely worth every second.
- Do Pompadour! If you have a natural curly hair, it can be tough to get these style. But, it wouldnâ€™t spend so much time if you already know the tricks!
Check these gorgeous video below to get some styling steps!
When you having a bad hair day, find ways to put your hair up. If you have long, curly hair, simply pulling your curly locks into a loose ponytail or bun can help to give you a sultry romantic look. If your hair is shorter, apply some water and styling product to your hair and secure with pretty hair clips to pull it off of your face. Braids and cornrows may also be an option for difficult hair days. As an added benefit, when you take your hair out of the braids, your curls will be extra shiny and defined.
There are literally thousands of choices when it comes to easy hairstyles for curly hair, curly hair is certainly not left out. Curly hair can be relatively low maintenance especially if the hair is naturally curly. Curly tresses look best only if the hair is healthy and strong. This way the gorgeous curly tresses will have the right bounciness and movement this type of hairstyle requires.
Don’t forget about your hair care and styling kit and enrich these with the new products that appeared on the market that would further ease the treatment and shaping of natural and texturized locks as the ones above. Such above is really easy hairstyles for curly hair. So what are you waiting for? Try it by yourself right now and ready to rocks your curly hair!